Acquisitions & Lift-Outs
Want the Freedom to Serve Your Clients Your Way?
Choose a Path Designed to Elevate Your Business
If you’re looking for an opportunity to build your business strategically, we offer different paths designed to fit your growth goals and values and are committed to conducting conversations with you with confidentiality and discretion.
Mariner Wealth Advisors strategically acquires firms as part of our growth plan.
We offer advisor group lift-outs that support client retention.
Advisors Share the Benefits of Joining Our Firm
We offer diverse ways to grow your business. Don’t just take our word for it. Hear what these advisors say about making the move to Mariner Wealth Advisors.
We Make the Transition Easy and Seamless
Whether you’re an individual advisor greenfielding an office, a team lift-out, or an acquisition, working for a new company can seem daunting. We make the transition easy for you, your team and your clients.
- Experienced practice management and operations specialists walk your team step-by-step through the transition
- Dedicated service teams at several major custodians support you and your clients through the onboarding process
- 100% of Mariner Wealth Advisors’ tools, resources and back office support such as compliance, marketing and IT, are made available on Day one
- On your first day as part of the Mariner Wealth Advisors family, human resources will take over your benefits and compensation administration, payroll/time reporting, compliance/risk mitigation, recruiting and associate onboarding, performance management, training and development, records retention and terminations/off-boarding
- Also on your first day, operations will begin handling tasks such as trading, billing, reporting and more
Discover how three advisors became part of the Mariner Wealth Advisors family. The result? The opportunity to take care of their clients and grow their business, while in-house, tenured teams do the rest.
Ready to Learn More?
Contact Amy Boyer, our Director of Talent Management, and she will speak with you confidentially about opportunities we offer to help grow your business.