We offer strategic tax roles that support your continued development.
From early-in-career tax positions to leading tax teams, we offer a growth path and opportunities for you to go beyond preparing and filing tax returns to offering business and individual clients proactive, tax-efficient strategies and estate plans to help them preserve, grow and share their wealth. Your career is just that, yours, customized for what works best for you. We’ll give you resources, technology and team connections to help you grow and succeed. Browse our tax professional opportunities and apply today!
Here is an example of what a tax career at Mariner Wealth Advisors may look like.
- Gains hands-on tax experience and knowledge, participating in firm-sponsored learning opportunities
- Prepares tax returns, projections, estimates and supporting workpapers
Senior Tax Associate
- Builds and maintains client relationships aimed at client retention and supports clients as it relates to planning, projects and compliance requirements
- Presents complete, timely and accurate client deliverables in an efficient manner and assists with consulting/tax projects as needed
- Manages consulting and tax projects and review tax returns, projections and estimates
- Manages and mentors a growing team of professionals, driving a high-degree of skill and expertise through client-centric service tax projects
Senior Tax Manager
- Provides guidance, instruction, direction and leadership to the tax team to help achieve results, build expertise and inspire the next generation of tax leaders
- Cultivates client relationships and works on retention, inspiring client confidence through demonstrated expertise
- Works with peers and leaders to create and present strategic tax planning solutions to high-net-worth clients and closely held businesses
- Participates in obtaining new clients in partnership with strategic relationships and community networks