Wealth Advisory Team
We provide the support you need to enhance your career.
Whether you are starting your career as a client service associate or advancing your career at the senior wealth advisor level, we provide the support to help you continue your growth. Your career is just that, yours, customized for what works for you. Browse our wealth advisory team opportunities and apply today!
Here is an example of what a career at Mariner Wealth Advisors may look like.
Client Service Associate
- Builds and maintains client relationships aimed at client retention and manages new client implementation process and coordinates and directs client activities with other team members
- Maintains client paper files and electronic data files; takes care of daily administrative duties
Senior Client Service Associate
- Participates in client meetings and supports action items post meeting; supports diverse clients and relationships
- Leads and trains new client service associates, as appropriate
Associate Wealth Advisor
- Prepares thoughtful, customized comprehensive financial plans and portfolios by conducting research and analysis of potential client solutions
- Effectively works with an advisor team and available resources in support of our clients; executes client requests
- Cultivates and leads client relationships to help ensure we are meeting and addressing client needs
- Works on continuing education, training and talent development at all levels; trains and mentors new associates
Senior Wealth Advisor
- Cultivates client relationships and works on retaining clients, inspiring client confidence through demonstrated expertise through all phases of the planning cycle to identify complex planning issues with clients’ financial plans and offers personalized solutions to help them achieve their goals
- Participates in building new client relationships in collaboration with strategic partners